Nature and nurture issue is one topic dealt by developmental psychologists-studies patterns of growth and change that occur within a person’s life span-that is already been resolved.It is an issue on to what degree does nature (hereditary) or nurture (environmental influences) affects our development. As for me, I agree that it is both. First, I agree with nature because we were born with the DNA of both our parents and that DNA contains hereditary traits the we will ne needing for our structures and identification. It would be very hard to distinguish who are your children because they don't even look like you. As for my experience my mother and are alike in some ways but my father and I share more traits. Having the combined DNA's of you parents are a big advantage and very important for us. Why? because our parents would understand us more and would know what to do with us. I wonder why when it comes to families, we shared strong bonds, we feel warm around them, like we have a connection. Maybe the reason why is that our parents are apart of ourselves we have inside ourselves a part of them and they see themselves in us. That is why nature is really important in our development. I agree also with nurture because as we grow older, the things we see around us, the people we would meet in the future, may it be families, friend and even classmates. Our previous home was a compund at a side of a commercial. Premarital sex is really widespread and it is the common things teenagers usually do. I even got a news that someone is pregnant again and more shocking so is only 13 years old. It's really a good thing that we moved out of the place because the more we stay there, the more our life would be different. Maybe now I too is already pregnant. Both factors are important and one cannot be just disregarded.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Nature and Nurture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment